EOS platform installed in record six hospitals over the last month

120

EOS Imaging has announced a record six US installations of its system in the last month. This brings the total current US installations to 47, with seven further platforms shipped for installation.

The EOS systems are to be supported by a newly-led technical support team, who will also support the new installations planned for 2016.

Centres which focus exclusively on paediatrics make up 60% of the current US installed base and include 9 of the top 10 paediatric hospitals. The remaining 40% are in hospitals focusing on the adult population including 4 of the top 10 hospitals for adult orthopaedics, according to the company.

Marie Meynadier, CEO of EOS imaging says, “The extreme reduction of irradiation with the EOS Micro Dose option is becoming a must-have in paediatric orthopaedic imaging. The dose reduction and the launch of EOSapps for examination and surgical planning also reinforce EOS as a standard of care for adult orthopaedic imaging.”