NuVasive today announced a new organisational structure and associated executive team that chief executive officer J Christopher Barry has selected. Barry joined the company as CEO on 5 November, 2018.
As part of the new organisational structure, NuVasive announced the following leadership team, all of whom will report to Barry. The following changes are effective immediately:
- Matt Link will continue to serve as president in an expanded capacity to include direct management of NuVasive Clinical Services and Global Logistics.
- Raj Asarpota will continue to serve as executive vice president and chief financial officer, and lead the company’s Finance, Accounting, Internal Audit and Tax functions.
- Nate Sisitsky, will continue to serve as general counsel and corporate secretary, and lead the company’s Legal function as well as the NuVasive Spine Foundation. In addition, he will also oversee the company’s Real Estate and Facilities function.
- Jim Garrett, chief compliance officer and leader of the company’s Global Risk and Integrity (GRI) function, will assume an expanded role overseeing the Business and Quality Systems functions, including GRI, Regulatory Affairs/Quality Affairs, Information Technology, and Environmental Health & Safety.
- Lucas Vitale is named chief human resources officer, and most recently served as vice president, Human Resources and Sales Training at NuVasive. He has been with the company for more than four years.
- Suzanne Hatcher will continue to lead the company’s Internal and External Affairs functions, including Investor Relations, Public Relations and Internal Communications.
- Dale Wolf will continue to oversee the company’s manufacturing efforts, including the facility in West Carrollton, USA.
NuVasive’s Global Commercial regional leaders include Paul McClintock (USA), Erin McEachren (Europe), Takaaki Tanaka (Japan/China) and Jim Abraham (Australia/New Zealand).
As an outcome of streamlining top layers within the company’s new organisational structure, the positions of executive vice president, People and Culture, and executive vice president, Global Process Transformation, previously held by Pete Leddy, and Stephen Rozow, respectively, have been eliminated. The company thanks Pete and Steve for their commitment and dedication to NuVasive.