Company: XYZ Medical
Position: Marketing Manager
Contact: [email protected]
Application deadline: 26 September 2017
The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.