Joimax has announced the global launch of its NAVENTO navigation endoscopic tower, which can be used for endoscopic spine surgery and includes settings that are designed to for the safe treatment of sensitive structures.
The fourth generation endo-tower, which will feature at the North American Spine Society (NASS) annual meeting this week and at EUROSPINE next month, contains everything a surgeon needs to perform a successful procedure, say the German-based company.
The NAVENTO tower is composed of six devices:
- Vitegra: Offers documentation and data management.
- Camsource LED: Provides clarity up to 4K resolution.
- Intracs: Delivers electromagnetic navigation at the instrument’s tip.
- Shrill: Shaver drill system that provides RPMs and torque management.
- Endovapor 2: Provides electrosurgical offerings for monopolar and bipolar settings.
- Versicon: Spinal irrigation pump that delivers fluid and pressure regulation.
Christoph Hofstetter, associate professor in the Department of Neurological Surgery at the University of Washington (Seattle, USA), said: “Joimax continues to lead the endoscopic spine market through innovations in technologies aimed to increase the user experience and provide spinal patients with an ultra-minimally invasive treatment option.”
Wolfgang Ries, CEO and founder of the joimax group, added: “NAVENTO pulls together the latest technologies forming one complete, seamlessly integrated spinal endoscopic package, fully leading us into this decenium after 20 years of development of the spinal endoscopy market and therefore needed technologies.”